Thursday, February 23, 2017

Confused and Broke!

College is right around the corner and I am not prepared! I am ready to get out of Newark Charter but I can't make up my mind on what I want to do with the rest of my life. I know that I'm going to University of Tampa (Go Spartans!) but as for a major, I can't quite decide.
I always knew that I was more of math and science person. I never did great in my english classes, mainly because I was not very good at finding hidden meanings in books from England that was written over two centuries ago. And history I just never found interesting. So that left me with math and science, where the world is black and white. But what part of science do I enjoy the most, biology. But I don't know if that is what I want to major in in college. I also Forensic science really, really interesting and I know that I wouldn't bored in that major or career but I don't know if I could do dead bodies all day everyday.
I guess... this really comes down to my indecisiveness and horrible gut instincts. I already know I'm going to go to college broke and leave college more broke than how I begun but at least I will confused about what I want to do with my life so I'm really going into college being confused and broke. Ahh.... what a way to start one of the biggest chapters of my life!


1 comment:

  1. Go hang out with some adults for a day that you think have cool jobs; helped me eliminate a lot of potential ideas!

    ReplyDelete