Saturday, February 11, 2017

ID Cards

At the beginning of the year we got ID cards and everyone hated their picture. I mean EVERYONE hated their school picture becaise they never turn out well. One person is always in the middle of the sneeze, another has a awkward smile, for me my hair never looked good. Like NEVER. I could do my hair nice and pretty and by the time I would take my picture it looked like I just went through a tornado. But what if there was a way to make our ID cards look better? Well ... I found that way. Snapchat filters. All girls use to make themselves cute, improve their selfies, or to impress othe people. So if teenage girls like it and use it everyday, this must be a great solution. Here are some pictures to show you just how well snapchat filters improve ID cards ...





No comments:

Post a Comment