Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Reasons to why I hate Schoology...

1. I have never gotten so many assignments in my life in one year. All year teachers are like, "Look for the homework at Schoology!" and actually give you about 2 assignments as homework. So now school is 2x more stressful!
2. In years past, teachers actually gave us paper assignments that were a lot easier to keep track of when they were all one place in a folder or binder. Now I have assignments on paper and on schoology and it's so disorganized. And sometimes the teacher doesn't even know if it is on paper or on schoology, so now you just have a whole class confused.
3. We, the students, were told that Schoology was to help teachers see when other teachers were having their tests or papers due and make their schedule around each other to ensure that the students would not be overwhelmed. Well... that is not the case. I cannot express the amount of times I have had 3 tests in one day or a project and test on one day. As a high school student, entering college next year, I understand that in college it will just as stressful if not more stressful than high school. However I would LOVE to actually enjoy my senior year and not be stressed by papers, and projects, and tests. Schoology was supposed to fix that predicament, but it didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment